About Our Client
Our Client is a global digital advertising company. Their mission is to help advertisers drive prospective customers to know, love and buy their brands.
Our clients Advertising Intelligence Platform combines world-class technology and data to help advertisers find and reach the right audiences at scale and connect with them using highly engaging creative messaging across display, video and mobile.
About the Position
Account Managers have the unique opportunity to work on the front lines of the online advertising industry. They collaborate daily with the UKs major media agencies in helping them achieve their marketing objectives through our proprietary ad platform and data analysis tools, built on our best in class technology. The role offers a unique blend of hands on campaign management and client facing responsibilities while working with local and international teams.
- Proactively manage multiple advertiser client accounts across Display, Video, Mobile and Behavioural products with UK, EU and Global advertisers to ensure long term commercial partnerships
- Cultivate positive business relationships with media planners and buyers at ad agencies and responsible for the growth of existing business
- Analyze campaign objectives vs. performance data and identify strategies for maximizing campaign ROI
- Regularly contact with agencies regarding campaign optimization, growth strategies and opportunities.
- Work with sales, finance, traffic, creative services, ad delivery, network development and data analytics to promote optimum campaign setup, optimisation, deliver and account growth
- Troubleshoot campaigns with delivery issues or for performance
- Thorough understanding of online advertising
- Demonstrated experience providing excellent customer service to Fortune 1000 clients
- Proven experience working with advertising clients to fully understand their business model and campaign objectives, and ability to develop strategies to meet their goals
- Adept at uncovering new revenue opportunities and identifying risks
- Familiarity with commercial ad serving systems
- Strong data analysis and problem solving skills
- Polished verbal and written communication skills, with both internal colleagues and external clients
- Extremely proactive
- Highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize and focus, with strict attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
- 2-4 years ad agency/account management experience