Our Client started life as a media independent in 1990, to take advantage of change in the media marketplace for clients drawn towards innovation and a more entrepreneurial agency approach.
Our Client is proud of the long relationships they have built with blue chip and ambitious businesses such as Domino’s Pizza and Haven. However, as is consistent with their heritage, they are always seeking to continually improve – to keep things fresh and exciting for individuals and their development, for the growth and direction of the business and for the work they do for clients.Our Clients aim is to provide an incomparable career opportunity for all staff and create a culture for the agency to attract the most ambitious, forward thinking people, looking to make a difference for their clients.
Our Client is looking for an Account Manager to develop strategies and insights for their clients. They need someone who can drive innovation and performance across these key accounts that leads to success through an exceptional understanding of the media landscape .
- Hold Responsibility for the clients client for all channels
- Act as main day to day client contact
- Drive integrated process and thinking across client teams, strategy and product areas.
- Manage accounts effectively on a day to day basis
- Manage and support Account Directors, Planner and Account Executives on the clients
- Support Account Director in developing communication strategies that meet the business objectives.
- Manage development/mentoring of all people within media teams
- People supervision – monitor day to day aspects of junior employees’ work to ensure high quality output and manage the group’s workload
- Set benchmarks for personal development within team
- Appraise account group and identify training needs
- Provide on the job training and learning opportunities for junior people
- Supervise / undertake additional projects beyond client responsibilities as requested (new business pitches, market reviews, competitive trends, etc.)
- Share responsibility with management for developing new revenue streams
- Provide timely & accurate billings projections when requested
- Assist in the development of and participation in selling the clients services (through internal inductions, external marketing departments, etc.)
- To support the Business Director team in implementation of business & marketing plan when required
Skills and Experience
You will need…
- Well- developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills.
- Effective written communication, presentation, influence and negotiation skills.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- Strong organisational skills to effectively manage smooth flow of work through agency.
- Time management and the ability to determine priorities and delegate effectively.
- Ability to select, motivate and develop staff.
- Tact, diplomacy, maturity in relating and interacting with people at all levels.
- Discretion exercised and organisational impact is high.
- Campaign planning across all media channels
- Strong relationships with the core Media Owners
- Overseeing campaign bookings and Finance
- Overseeing weekly analysis reports for relevant clients as well as quarterly reviews
- Client facing presentations on campaign recommendations and subsequent results
- Input to internal and external award entries
- Presenting in agency pitches
- Management of individual specialist teams across the account
- Accurate and timely finance administration
- Budget management