Our Client is one of the largest independent premium video and technology companies in Australia and NZ. They provide advertisers with the necessary tools to reach, engage and persuade their audience. They reach their audience by delivering a variety of interactive Video formats to multiple screens from internet connected TV’s to mobile devices and computer monitors.
Purpose of the Position:
- Help reach and maximise targeted budgets by promoting out Clients video offering in the market across assigned agency (and respective client) portfolio.
- Develop and maintain client relationships at appropriate levels across the attributed agency portfolio.
- Become a trusted and expert advisor on video distribution to agencies and clients.
- Educate agencies and clients on the Australian video distribution landscape and its role in the marketing mix.
- Understand and educate the market on the various methods of video distribution and how our Client can provide tailored solutions.
- Ideate proactive opportunities.
- Provide support to agency personnel when and where necessary.
- Oversee and be responsible for day-to-day management of campaigns including proposals, reporting and trafficking.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain professional and efficient day-to-day contact with appropriate clients in your designated portfolio.
- Effectively negotiate the conditions of a sale e.g. rate, inventory levels, targeting etc.
- Provide an accurate weekly pipeline report for potential campaigns.
- Achievement of quarterly sales targets.
- Highlight and work with Managing Directors to propose proactive opportunities where applicable.
- Understand the fundamentals in the way in which our Client operates as a business.
- Ensure all proposals are achievable and profitable before responding to clients requirements.
- Liaise with creative, technology and research partners where necessary.
- Manage, coach and mentor the Sales Exec and Ad Ops team members.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Have broad media knowledge to enable effective selling of video in the media mix.
- 2-5 years media/sales experience.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Capable of providing relevant insight from reporting and analytics.
- Strong passion for digital media.
- Career driven.
- Goal orientated.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Can work independently as well as in team.