Role and mission:
Our client is a trading desk for a major media agency and currently leverages DSP technology, advertiser data and data partnerships to drive value and efficiencies in media buying and building insightful audience models. We deliver the science of targeting whilst balancing the art of engagement and we ensure that clients have complete control and ownership over their own data. Our client is up and running in US, DE, FR, NL and UK.
The core role for this position is establishing relationship and understanding of clients’ needs within the company’s network brands and direct clients, as well as reporting and gathering insights on campaigns’ delivery.
Our structure allows for an opportunity to take on a great deal of responsibility from the outset. The successful candidate will be able to take the initiative and be a confident communicator. A genuine interest in internet based marketing evaluation is also preferable.
Key responsibilities are to:
- Establish a solid working relationship with the Op Co’s within the agency group.
- Working within the Client Services team assisting in the strategic direction of existing accounts to ensure delivery against pre-defined client campaign objectives maximising the company’s revenue opportunities across all delivery channels.
- Delivering day-to-day first line support in the running of accounts, including communications and assistance with proactive / reactive proposals.
- Reporting internally / externally on campaign delivery and performance, working closely with the Trading team on inventory management and campaign goals.
- Creation of internal / external sales collateral & department presentations.
- Maintain internal reporting systems i.e. sales pipeline & Op Co forecast.
- Trading Desk advocate / champion within the company, assisting in client workshops and strategy meetings.
Assist with additional ad hoc tasks to support the team as and when required
Employment Type: fulltime, permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Reporting to: Head of Client Services
Essential attributes of successful candidate – role related
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Ability to pre-empt issues and be pro-active in producing solutions
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy are essential
- Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines
- Highly literate in MS excel, powerpoint and word
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communicator, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action based upon it
- Good Presentation skills
Essential ‘personal’ qualities valued by the company
- Effective time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize
- Immaculate interpersonal skills
- Self-esteem, confidence and strength of character – assertive without being aggressive
- Able to work as an individual and within a flexible team
- Quick to learn, and keen to develop – there will be plenty of opportunity!
- Ability to influence people to provide what you require while maintaining good relationships
- Capacity to work under pressure
Qualifications/professional/technical skills and knowledge/experience
- Education to degree level in advertising, media, mathematics, physics, IT or similar
- Relevant work experience preferable incl. client services related role
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Passionate about the Internet and technology
- 25 days holiday
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Private Medical Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Pension (2:4) after probation
- Critical Illness
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Death in Service Benefit