Account Sales Executive
Our Client is the world leader in digital marketing.
Our Client helps famous brands enhance their connections with consumers and unleash their digital sales performance through cutting edge technology and decades of experience. They helped build the advertising technology business and we’re shaping its future.
Department and work environment
Our Client delivers online advertising solutions for internationally recognised blue chip brands across multiple platforms. They execute sophisticated, flexible advertising strategies on a global scale and consistently deliver the maximum value to mobile advertisers.
Three things power our pioneering approach to digital marketing:
- Their publisher network: Built with a focus on quality, our publisher network reaches 100% of UK internet users.
- Their proprietary technology: Enables brands to identify and reach individuals in real-time, connecting brands to the right consumers in the most cost effective way possible whether that’s through DSPs, Exchanges or our own display network.
- Experts who deliver: Our teams include some of the most knowledgeable in the industry, offering insight and consultation to clients on how best to structure an online marketing campaign As a digital company the office is young and incredibly vibrant. They pride ourselves on working hard and being the best in the industry but with over 100 people across the European offices it’s a fun place to work and develop a career.
Purpose of the Job
As account sales executive, you’ll be responsible for the development and implementation of an aggressive European growth strategy; you’ll be the expert in all mobile products and be seen as the go-to person within the office for insight on the ever changing mobile landscape. You’ll keep abreast of all developments within the industry, making sure you understand new products within the business from mobile targeting to cross device tracking.
Day to day, you’ll be responsible for selling solutions to UK and International agencies to deliver against new business objectives. You’ll also be responsible for developing bespoke strategies for your clients, using your product knowledge to design campaigns best suited to client objectives.
You will report directly to the sales director in the UK office, but also build relationships with the European GS sales team. Liaising with the sales team in the UK, you will duplicate and localise US strategy and recommend approaches for the UK market.
Selling to agency marketers across the country, you’ll manage client relationships ensuring all campaigns are delivered with the efficiency and professionalism the client is known for globally. This is not an international role, however you will be required to build relationships with key international agencies.
- Growth – Help to establish best practice and execute on a sales strategy to grow the business.
- Business development –Develop and manage a pipeline of prospects to achieve targets.
- Agency sales – Responsible for generating revenue from advertising agencies in the UK market, nurturing current relationships and forging new business leads.
- Account management – Advanced client management skills to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business to maximise ongoing revenues.
- Product knowledge – Immerse yourself in products ensuring you have a full understanding of everything on offer.
- Strategy contribution – Contribute to core sales strategy with the sales director which can be executed upon and aid growth.
- Forecasting delivery – Using extensive knowledge of the products on offer and your sales skills, you’ll be required to make forecasts on campaign delivery for your clients.
- Collateral development – Development of sales collateral to meet market and client requirements.
Experience, qualifications and skills
- Three years digital sales experience with preference of one year mobile advertising experience
- Excellent knowledge of the digital advertising and mobile market place & competitor landscape
- Demonstrable business development experience
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Good understanding of latest digital advertising technologies such as targeting capabilies and mobile rich media
- Demonstrable contacts within UK agency digital advertising population with some insight into the international agency landscape
- Second language preferred but not essential