Our Client is the US leader in interactive video advertising technology, offering advertisers, publishers and web surfers the most engaging, interactive and effective in-stream ad unit. Our Client is growing at a phenomenal pace, and is seeking employees who will help further accelerate that growth.
The company provides a seamless integration between videos, embedded images and interactive features, empowering today’s marketers to engage their audiences more deeply than ever before. Our clients include the world’s biggest brands, forward thinking ad agencies, and publishers of the most popular content on the Web.
The Ad Operations manager will be a key member of our Client Services team & work closely with our clients, partners and Sales team. The ideal Ad Operations Manager candidate has a strong knowledge of the online advertising space (focus on pre-roll & online video a plus), with prior experience as a trafficker or similar ad operations role. Must be a quick learner of proprietary tools & technologies, while providing outstanding customer service to key strategic partners.
- Own & support all pre- & post-launch trafficking responsibilities and inquiries
- Manage implementation of all operations requirements for Innovid campaigns (tracking, tagging, publisher/agency correspondence, media plan management, etc).
- Own & support all campaign reporting needs, monitor campaign progress & optimization, effectively communicate w/ clients.
- Support clients, Account Managers, & Sales team; assist with Advertiser preparation & Publisher-side launch responsibilities.
- Educate & guide clients/partners on best practices & proactively address areas where improvement is needed.
- Perform diligent & detail-oriented QA on interactive ad units/deliverables; assist in management of creative approval process; communicate & render creative revisions pre- and post-launch.
- Provide Product team with user feedback & insights, related to new releases of our internal tools & products.
- 1-2 years of experience in online video advertising space, as a trafficker or similar role
- Experience of working with/for leading UK digital media agencies or leading UK video publisher/network
- Strong knowledge of / familiarity with third-party tracking/reporting systems (i.e. DART, Atlas, Pointroll, Mediaplex, etc) a must
- Familiar with iFrame, Script, static companion banners, and at least one video ad server (DFP, Auditude, proprietary, etc) – display ad server knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of video encoding software & online video formats/specs a plus
- Strong working knowledge of entire Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of XML, Fiddler/Charles/HTTPWatch, Basecamp – A Plus
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, managing internal and external expectations
- Capacity to manage multiple accounts and projects concurrently
- A demonstrated ability to work competently under pressure, within tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills and technical understanding
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, extremely detail-oriented
- German, French, Spanish language a plus