Our client is a leader in advertising technology. Our client is growing at a phenomenal pace, and is seeking employees who will help further accelerate that growth.
Our client is the leader in the market with publishing, network, agency and brand direct clients.
The Ad Operations Exec/manager will be a key member of their Client Services team & work closely with our clients, partners and Sales team. The ideal Ad Operations Manager candidate has a strong knowledge of the online advertising space, with prior experience as a trafficker or similar ad operations role. Must be a quick learner of proprietary tools & technologies, while providing outstanding customer service to key strategic partners.
• Own & support all pre- & post-launch trafficking responsibilities and inquiries
• Manage implementation of all operations requirements for our clients campaigns (tracking, tagging, publisher/agency correspondence, media plan management, etc).
• Own & support all campaign reporting needs, monitor campaign progress & optimization, effectively communicate w/ clients.
• Support clients, Account Managers, & Sales team; assist with Advertiser preparation & Publisher-side launch responsibilities.
• Educate & guide clients/partners on best practices & proactively address areas where improvement is needed.
• Perform diligent & detail-oriented QA on interactive ad units/deliverables; assist in management of creative approval process; communicate & render creative revisions pre- and post-launch.
• Provide Product team with user feedback & insights, related to new releases of our internal tools & products.