The Operations Exec will be responsible for:
Booking and Trafficking
- On receipt of booking request, creating an Insertion Order for the advertiser.
- Once IO is signed book in Campaign
- Trafficking all campaigns and managing the delivery and CTR’s of Campaigns
- Manage relationship with clients throughout the campaign.
- Manage Campaigns through optimization
- Work with Marketing team to ensure monthly impression targets are met
Creating final reports and invoicing clients:
- Use AdTech and Excel to provide clients with accurate final reports
- Ensuring all booked campaigns are properly recorded and request invoices be raised
- Ensuring payment has been made
Sales and Editorial Support
- Ensuring Sales team is kept up to date on availability for all formats
- Ensuring all proposed campaigns are deliverable and within company strategy
- Ensuring that the sales team is kept up to date on all processes and provides training to sales team on all operational issues allowing a smooth running process from campaign booking and final delivery
- Become main point of contact within the company for all advertising operational issues
- Main Knowledge base within the company for all new technology enquiries made by the sales team ensuring all proposals are feasible and deliverable within timeframes set.
- Work with Development/Product team to ensure advertising technology request are processed and implemented in a timely fashion.
- Motivated, articulate and diligent
- Being assertive in a professional fashion
- Strong mathematical skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work accurately and quickly
- Competent on All office programs
- Enjoy working in a thriving busy environment where initiative is very important
- Enjoy challenges, and willingness to learn about online advertising
- Often you’ll find that only numbers tell the true story, and so you must be able to turn to Excel spreadsheets when required. Advanced Excel skills are essential to be able to hit the ground running.