|Our ClientOur client is the #1 fastest growing advertising and marketing company in Sillicon Valley! They exist to build better connections between advertisers, audiences and publishers in the digital world. They are a global citizen which thrives on the unique cultural nuances that influence the delivery of great media.
Purpose of the Position:
- Develop & Maintain Structural Integrity of all products across the Portfolio, which includes Video, Display & Mobile product lines.
- Help reach and maximise targeted budgets by promoting our Client’s offering in the market across assigned agency (and respective client) portfolio.
- Develop & Maintain publisher relationships where attributable towards product development.
- Implement Structure from product development into operations integration.
- Analyse Product Evolution across Video, Display & Mobile product range.
- Analyse current product range and develop strategy and audience analysis across all business units.
- Ideate proactive opportunities.
- Provide support to sales personnel when and where necessary.
- Oversee and be responsible for day-to-day new product implementation
- Maintain professional and efficient day-to-day contact with appropriate publishers and technology partners.
- Effectively negotiate the conditions of a sale e.g. rate, inventory levels, targeting etc.
- Achievement of quarterly sales targets across all business units.
- Highlight and work with General Manager to propose proactive opportunities where applicable.
- Manage, coach and mentor the Sales Exec and Ad Ops team members.
- Train & Develop product knowledge across all sales team members.
- Have broad media knowledge to enable effective selling of digital in the media mix.
- 3-5 years media/sales experience.
- Strong comprehension of ad technology out in the market place.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Capable of providing relevant insight from reporting and analytics.
- Strong passion for digital media.
- Career driven.
- Goal orientated.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Can work independently as well as in team.
- Previous video experience. Planning or sales.
- Ad Technology experience
- Product Development & Implementation
- Video & Mobile experience across publisher development.