Our client is one of the world’s first specialised media planning & buying networks for B2B advertisers operating in the technology and finance sectors. They specialise in understanding and exploiting every media opportunity there is and have a track record of creating innovative media ideas that work across platforms and across markets delivering real business value to their clients.
· Connect credibly with client and industry stakeholders at senior brand manager and head of marketing level.
· Manage team to ensure they build strong relationships with their counterparts to deliver excellent client service
· Know and understand the client, their business/brand, their customer, their industry, target customers and who their competitors are – use to deliver innovative, ambitious client plans and service
· Manage team to deliver outstanding client service through excellent execution of strategy and executing media plans.
· To plan and deliver outstanding client service for one or more clients, delivering innovative and ambitious digital solutions
· To understanding marketing automation platforms and the role they play in the lead nurturing process
· Be an ambassador for the company, connecting across internal and external networks to help deliver the operating model and build the brand reputations of the company
· Understand the scope and content of the client contract and lead team to work within the contract constraints (eg credit insurance limits)
· Become knowledgeable all the companies products and services. Use knowledge to influence and contribute to innovative, ambitious and value driven opportunities with your client base
· Manage systems for forecasting accurate spend and track progress
· Proactively identify business development opportunities (current and new clients) – using network and expert knowledge of the company
· Where appropriate (and dependent on client and pitch size) be involved in pitch opportunities in conjunction with global team
What you’ll need:
· Senior level Media agency experience.
· Experience in both on and offline media planning and buying
· Communication across all levels – internal and external
· Strong Digital planning experience including lead generation is essential
· Experience compiling post campaign analysis presentations
· Strategic thinking
· Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills
· People management skills
What you’ll get in return:
· Chance to work alongside the best in the business
· Career development opportunities
· Internal training tailored to your personal needs
· Competitive salary and great benefits scheme