Our Client is designed to facilitate a more collaborative approach between the media, our clients and for the benefit of all.
They are committed to understanding how to add value to our clients business and investing in brave, media neutral, and innovative ways to support this objective for the collective benefit of all parties. It is also our own investment in our people and of their time that will create opportunities for all parties in ways that generate real incremental value.
The successful candidate will work across a portfolio of high profile clients. You will be responsible for the delivery of campaigns across your clients and responsible for managing the delivery of your direct reports.
At its core the purpose of the Broadcast Operations Manager role is to:
- Quality control – delivery of planned weekly weights, PIBs, peak levels, centre breaks and quality of programming
- Value control – manage delivery of value in line with instructions from line mangers
- Campaign analysis – manage all required analysis both internally and externally
- Manage a portfolio of clients and buyers to achieve optimal buying results
- Work closely with the wider broadcast operations team to ensure optimal buying results across the whole portfolio
- Build strong working relationships with media owners
- Drive and implement best practice buying processes
- Help train & develop direct reports, including identifying and addressing any training or development needs
- Liaise with Inside teams to ensure we’re working to the most up to date plans
- Keep Inside team informed of how campaigns are tracking and discuss any opportunities for optimisation.
TV Audit Process
- Develop a good working relationship with auditors including the understanding of quality scores and best practice for the clients responsible for.
- Agree costs with auditors including specials & penalties
- Send campaign data to auditors i.e. budgets, codes, buying audiences etc.
- Attend audits as required.
Monitoring TV PRF’s
Ensuring that client PRF’s are accurately monitored will primarily be the responsibility of AD’s but managers will be involved in this process:
- Ensuring all data is inputted into monitoring sheets accurately i.e. budgets, impacts, cpts.
- Working out PRF targets, i.e. adjusting for inflation, channel mix, estimating audit pools etc.
- Use specials & penalty sheets to factor in additional value generated
- Use the above information to inform value pot requests/allocation
- Manage execs & grads as they assist in the process
- Bought TV before and be familiar with the associated tools e.g. DDS, TNS.
- Familiar with the auditing process and have been involved with managing PRF’s.
- Managerial experience
- Calm under pressure
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Decision maker
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication across all levels –internal and external
- Problem solving