Our Client has launched in response to the market dynamics of stagnation, consolidation and convergence and is designed to facilitate a more collaborative approach between the media, our clients and for the benefit of all.
The successful candidate will work across a portfolio of high profile Carat clients. You will be responsible for the delivery of campaigns across your clients and responsible for managing the delivery of your direct reports.
At its core the purpose of the Broadcast Operations Manager role is to:
- Quality control – delivery of planned weekly weights, PIBs, peak levels, centre breaks and quality of programming
- Value control – manage delivery of value in line with instructions from line mangers
- Campaign analysis – manage all required analysis both internally and externally
- Manage a portfolio of clients and buyers to achieve optimal buying results
- Work closely with the wider broadcast operations team to ensure optimal buying results across the whole portfolio
- Build strong working relationships with media owners
- Drive and implement best practice buying processes
- Help train & develop direct reports, including identifying and addressing any training or development needs
- Liaise with Inside teams to ensure we’re working to the most up to date plans
- Keep Inside team informed of how campaigns are tracking and discuss any opportunities for optimisation.
TV Audit Process
- Develop a good working relationship with auditors including the understanding of quality scores and best practice for the clients responsible for.
- Agree costs with auditors including specials & penalties
- Send campaign data to auditors i.e. budgets, codes, buying audiences etc.
- Attend audits as required.