Our client is a leading, global, full service mobile marketing agency. We help brands engage with their customers using creative and effective mobile marketing and advertising solutions.
The business has three core divisions; consultancy, mobile production and mobile media, where we are presently looking for a talented individual to join our London team.
As a Business Development Manager you will be expected to:
- Generate sales leads by prospecting target clients on a daily basis? using various prospecting techniques such as cold-calling, direct email etc.
- Search for and maintain a database of prospective customers
- Research and represent the company at networking events
- Set and run sales calls
- Create appropriate presentations to generate new business
- Write business proposals and any other sales material
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Prepare reports of sales activities
- Meet or exceed sales revenue goals
- Perform administrative tasks related to sales processes
- Maintain the knowledge of the mobile marketing industry
You will have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of sales experience in digital or mobile
- Strong written and verbal communication and people skills, ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Excellent organisational skills
- Result driven with ability to work autonomously to achieve and deliver in excess of targets
- Highly numerate
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Degree-educated (preferable)
What you can expect from working with our client:
- Personal development – we offer training and learning courses for all staff
- Company benefits including health scheme, dental scheme, pension etc
- Rub shoulders with some of the best mobile professionals in the world!
- Monthly company drinks (it’s the small things!)