The Business Director supports the sales team in shaping sales strategy and implementing processes, while maintaining agency relationships and generating new client opportunities. As a senior member of the talented UK team, this individual will have the ability to communicate and influence at all levels, and thrive in a hardworking, forward thinking, fun environment.
This is a senior sales role that will take a strategic view of how to maximise revenue from an individual agency group and client set.
• Support the sales team in defining and implementing sustainable infrastructure and workflow management within the UK market
• Manage a book of Tier One agency partners
• They will articulate the benefits of the platform and brands across all platforms
• Lead and inspire both internally, as a senior member of the sales team, and externally with our wealth of agency and client partners
• Contribute in other areas of company and product development
• Effectively manage client prospect lifecycle
• Document and assess new information from client meetings to develop actionable insights to drive revenue
• Oversee and implement pre-proposal process (Engage internal and external stakeholders to build media strategy and creative brainstorming for RFP)
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders during pre-launch phase
• Analyse campaign summary reports, manage post mortem calls and drive retention management
• Key areas of assessment beyond revenue targets include – Leadership, Product & Market Knowledge, and Client Development