Our Client is an Audience Targeting & Performance Platform that sits on the crucial juncture between actionable data and media delivery. They believe that behind all the ‘real time’ and ‘big data’ jargon lies one simple factor for success. Intelligent Reach. The ability to use data intelligently to target relevant prospects in a safe, highly scalable manner. What this means is that they are not just focused on accessing the abundant data and inventory which pervades our industry – but on securing quality data, in particular exclusive, local 3rd party data. This data then informs our whole media buying strategy.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Be the campaign guru as we look to build our network capabilities and technology.
- Manage overall campaign activity and optimizations, ensuring campaign goals are monitored and achieved.
- Collaborate with the sales team on the launch of new campaigns.
* Educate, promote, sell and manage campaigns with the clients direct and agency teams.
- Interpret campaign performance, provide insights & solutions to client’s challenges.
- Monitor campaign delivery.
- Generating and delivery of reports.
- Support testing of any new products.
- General Campaign set-up and on-going tasks.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- 2 years experience in a digital media campaign management role, or Agency planner/buyer position.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Knowledge of DFP Premium, DART, Mediamind, MediaMath and/or other ad serving platforms.
- Ability to multi-task, and be completely focused on detail.
- Knowledge and understanding of Real Time Bidding.
- Knowledge of online metrics and analysis.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, and as an integral part of the team.