Award winning agency
The Account Director is responsible for developing strategy of integrated marketing initiatives across all digital channels to meet client marketing and business objectives. It is key for the Account Director to have the ability to understand key consumer insights and drive the most appropriate marketing solutions.
WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO
• Lead the client team towards delivering compelling and inspiring marketing solutions across customers and channels to meet and exceed client objectives and drive profitable customer relationships.
• Develop client relationship by acting as a strategic partner.
• Cross and up-sell our capabilities whilst looking for opportunity for new services and growth.
• Responsible for ensuring that a strategic programme is made; finalize programme activity and budget with client.
• Understand fully the client’s business including economic levers, industry, organisation and customer/audience needs.
• Ensure staff ownership and responsibility for projects for all members of the team.
• Be the brand guardian of the client within the agency. Fully understand the creative work, critique and challenge the product.
• Maintain a strategic overview of account, and proactively advise client on new issues
• Run/contribute to strategic planning meetings with client.
• Keep abreast of outside issues and events and regularly review impact on programme and client objectives
• Instigate brainstorms to develop the strategic, creative direction of accounts.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Account Director is expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
• A good working knowledge of different capabilities and what they offer the client and customer, including; Search Marketing, Media Planning & Buying, Analytics, Account Planning etc.
• Ability to present and sell in creative services, comfortable with the different mix of deliverables e.g. email, viral, social media etc.
• Extensive experience of developing and executing on and offline marketing campaigns
• Must be able to demonstrate strategic marketing experience as well as the ability to adopt a hands-on approach when necessary
• Experience of dealing clients with PPC, SEO and UX needs
• Proven experience gained within media and search agencies (either a network agency or integrated agency)
• Strong understanding of multi-channel marketing
• In-depth knowledge of CRM disciplines
• Demonstrated experience of developing acquisition and retention campaigns
• Experience managing and growing strong client relationships
• Possession of excellent written, oral and presentation skills
• Digital agency experience is highly desirable
• Strong understanding of project management