Our Client is the world’s leading all-premium music video and entertainment platform.
The Commercial Manager is responsible for the delivery, optimisation & execution of advertising campaigns from a defined list of external media agencies. He /she are tasked with the effective management, data inputting, systems support and administration of the teams advertising business. Including any regional or global order inputting. He /she is expected to be able to build relationships with external media agencies, support the teams sales efforts & look for pro-active sales opportunities including, but not exclusive to, up-weights & contingency budget to ensure media agencies meet their contracted revenue targets.
- To be responsible for ensuring that all media campaigns contracted revenues are delivered in full from initial administrative set up & data entry to final execution
- To be responsible for the delivery of start, mid & end of campaign reports outlining performance, analysis of data, future recommendations & up-weights
- To manage all integrated solutions from point of sign off (e.g. commercial controller hands over) to final execution delivery. This will include management of media agency, creative agency, client & internal stakeholders.
- To contribute to commercial pitches and briefs and help drive commercial revenues through creative and enthusiastic support.
- To establish, grow and maintain strong relationships with all key contacts within defined agency patch, ranging from Account Executives, Planners and Buyers to Account Directors in Digital, TV and VoD.
- To be the centralised contact for a specific area of the client within the commercial team, liaising with editorial and developing new and exciting commercial opportunities with support of their line manager
- The job holder will be expected to make weekly presentations to the internal account team around potential business opportunities. External presentations to agencies to ensure they are fully informed of all Our Client’s developments & quarterly wrap up reviews with key strategic clients
- Good understanding of agency booking systems, 3rd party technology & internal order management systems
- Attention to detail in all systems and booking practices
- Good understanding of the commercial opportunities available in online including all emerging technologies such as VoD, Ad Funded Programming, Social Media, Exchanges etc
- Experience of securing and implementing significant integrated campaigns
- Sound client management skills up to Account Director level to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business to maximise on-going revenues
- Ability to articulate sales & delivery arguments in order to resolve any conflict between stakeholders
- Must be a creative thinking with the ability to react to an agency commercial brief and pitch
- Where applicable the candidate must be able to demonstrate a “solution lead approach” to the advertising business