Our Client is the leading provider of digital media trading technology and services, and invented the demand side platform category (“DSP”). Our Client’s platform has driven breakthrough results for dozens of agencies, hundreds of the world’s leading brands, on thousands of worldwide campaigns. The company has built a market presence in Australia through a partnership and now intends to grow to new heights with a highly visible leader who has autonomy and ownership over a substantial book of business.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Spearhead the Australia / New Zealand sales effort of our Client, driving new revenues and exceeding sales objectives.
- Understand and effectively communicate our Client’s value proposition, technology, processes, partnerships as relate to growth of prospective client accounts
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the industry and of the biddable media marketplace—past, present, and future
- Represent Kinected at industry events and in the industry press to grow our visibility and profile.
- Managing all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care. This role is a quota-carrying position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall Commercial team.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years + experience in Digital Media or Ad Tech Sales
- Have proven ability to lead the sales effort through a mix of your motivation, enthusiasm, professionalism, and communication skills.
- Call upon your experience working with multiple partners to produce the best outcome for your clients.
- Be proficient in training and educating the wider team through sharing market/industry knowledge, staying abreast of developments in the ad tech space.
- Be a leader with proven ability to identify opportunities, set priorities, put in place and execute correct strategies to convert the opportunity into real business.
- Having previous programmatic media – demand or supply side including strong working knowledge of data-driven display – or ad-server experience is considered a strong quality.
- Desire to be part of a team with fantastic growth opportunities.
- Must be able to travel 10 – 20% of the time (frequent day trips, semi-regular overnights might be required).