Our Client is one of the world’s leading independent media planning and buying specialist and the market-leader in digital and non-traditional media solutions.
Communications Planning Associate Director – London
Salary – up to 50k depending on experience, plus good standard benefits package, discretionary bonus etc
Working with some of the biggest accounts and brands, this is a great career move for a senior Comms Planning Manager or Comms Planning AD.
Our Clients ambition is to redefine media and the way it delivers value to our clients’ business. At its core the purpose of the AD role is to:
- Plan and deliver outstanding client service for one or more clients, delivering innovative and ambitious client solutions
- Deliver financial targets growing revenue and tracking progress
- Be an ambassador for the company, connecting across internal and external networks to help deliver the operating model and build the brand reputations of our client.
- Ensure regular status updates with team, client and specialists – make sure specialists and media owners have the plan detail they need
- Manage a team of 1 Manager, 2 Execs and 1 Assistant
What you’ll need:
- Experience of working within a Media Agency environment or within the Media/Marketing industry
- Experience of working at a minimum of Senior Account Manager level or above
- People and project management
- Commercial – selling value, negotiation, client relationship mgt skills, how to be a trusted business advisor
- Strategic thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills
What you’ll get in return:
- Opportunity to work within the world’s leading independent media planning and buying specialist and the market-leader in digital and non-traditional media solutions
- Chance to work alongside the best in the business
- Career development opportunities
- Fantastic benefits scheme