The Social Community Manager is responsible for executing the various social media strategies we have developed for the brands we work with. Working with existing and new clients, you’ll be tasked with cultivating meaningful audience engagement and growing the communities within these channels. A charming and effective writer/communicator you’ll drive the sustained day-to-day social media activities and influencer outreach – actively inspiring, joining and managing conversations. You’ll also have a keen eye for developing fresh content ideas, and bringing them to life, alongside our wider social team.
- Expertly versed in community etiquette, terminologies and social grammar
- Superb short-form writing skills – can you rally a community in under 120 characters?
- Excellent practical understanding of online journalism and blogging
- 2+ years experience of working in a social media role
- Demonstrable expert understanding of key social networks and current developments
- Proven experience of developing and growing online communities
- Experience of always-on management of Twitter communities on behalf of clients
- Creative thinking and experience working on innovative social media campaigns
- B2C and B2B experience – Enterprise IT, consumer electronics and the charity sector desirable but not essential
- Photoshop experience and visual asset creation skills would be a bonus
- Always-on community management across a selection of client social media channels – encouraging and joining conversations, influencer outreach, active audience engagement, and ensuring excellent response-times and high-quality interactions
- Develop and implement content calendars for sustained social activities
- Actively and consistently develop fresh content concepts for existing and new clients
- Continually monitor, analyse, report and review performance of social programs
- Monitor trends in social media channels, tools, and metrics.
If you think this role would be for you dont hesitate to get in touch!