|We are recruiting an Account Director to join our Content Planning team.
In order to deliver integrated communications and to drive real connections with consumers we need more than display advertising, we need content. Content creates an opportunity to engage consumers for longer periods of time allowing us to create deeper relationships. This is especially the case within digital platforms. The more relevant content a brand has, the greater visibility they achieve. Content is the start point to build social thinking into campaigns and to deliver earned media value.
The content planner will work closely with Strategists and Media Planners in the first instance to develop a content strategy to support and drive the activity. They will then work with our specialist departments to ensure the content achieves enough exposure through paid media and that it fuels social activity. Additionally they will support the Partnerships team in developing the owned and earned aspects of the plan.
• Conduct an evaluation/audit of key brands’ digital Owned Assets and Earned communities, to make recommendations for how these can be improved to meet specific campaign objectives or incorporated into a connected media programme. Get input from the SEO team where relevant to incorporate search visibility of Owned & Earned content into the audit. These audits are to be completed at the start of relationships or projects.
• Work with the strategy teams to identify the opportunity and role for content. Work with the media planning teams to develop connected plans which utilise paid, owned and earned media.
• Identify the role for content and role for social/owned platforms on key campaigns.
• Develop and implement processes to influence a more ‘joined up’ approach to digital Paid, Owned and Earned media – both within the company and also in collaboration with other agencies where possible. Work with the companies PPC, SEO and biddable social teams to ensure we are driving content performance in a holistic manner.
• Set KPIs for all content to ensure both us and clients have clear measures of success.
· You need to be bright, dynamic and confident
· Have prior experience in a similar role.
· Have the ability to work under pressure, handling multiple briefs and stakeholders
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Excellent time management skills.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
· Experience in planning and/or delivering activity across digital channels
· Ability to translate strategy into actionable content ideas within an integrated POE plan
· Be able to take the lead in 360 agency collaboration, motivating others to deliver great work
· The passion and persistence to develop award winning plans, and make them happen!