Our client is a Global leading DSP (Audience Platform) working with a video advertising technology which connects brands with consumers. This is achieved though mathematically-driven data analyses which allow them to target precise consumer segments by demographics, psychographics and behavioural segments. This precise targeting permits advertisers to extract increased value from every media impression, and allows our content partners to monetize their audience more effectively. Offices globally in New York, LA, London, Sydney and Singapore.
The role would be a typical Delivery Manager position with some additional trafficking responsibilities.
- Developing effective analytically driven advertising campaigns which are compelling/interactive for prospective deals.
- Drive new market launches, providing expertise and knowledge of the company landscape as well as the Supply / Demand platform balance
- Produce external training documentation for agency groups to roll out self service DSP training
- Train internal localised staff on company products, DSP, SSP and platform management/optimization
- Planning/Managing RTB exchange campaigns
- Manage/optimise campaigns meeting client needs and company objectives, recommending opportunities for growth
- Developing monthly media buying plans and manage inventory supply and demand balance
- Maximizing commercial revenue by the provision and communication of insights
- Proposal generation, upselling company products whilst maintaining margin target
- Develop insightful campaign / publisher reporting
- Pricing / Yield analysis across multiple agency holding groups
- Gathering and interpreting data, providing actionable business insights
- Drive supply side business intelligence, communicating learning’s
- Providing assistance and expertise to Traffic and Publisher Services during customized publisher integration
- Contribute to the design, development, extension and enhancement of proprietary tools