Looking for a Digital Account Director to work for an award-winning media agency.
- Supervise / undertake additional projects beyond client responsibilities as requested (new business pitches, market reviews, competitive trends, etc)
- Share responsibility with management for developing new revenue streams
- Provide timely & accurate billings projections when requested
- People supervision – monitor day to day aspects of junior employees’ work to ensure high quality output and manage the group’s workload
- Appraise account group and identify training needs
- Lead responsibility for one of the flagship digital accounts
- Drive integrated planning and thinking across all digital channels – the role of Brand and DR and how they integrate with each other as well as with offline media
- Manage accounts effectively on a day to day basis
- Manage and support Account Managers and Account Exec on the account
- Well- developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills.
- Effective written communication, presentation, influence and negotiation skills.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- Strong organisational skills to effectively manage smooth flow of work through agency.
- Time management and the ability to determine priorities and delegate effectively.
- Ability to select, motivate and develop staff.
- Tact, diplomacy, maturity in relating and interacting with people at all levels.
- Discretion exercised and organisational impact is high.
- Campaign planning across all digital channels
- Strong relationships with the core digital Media Owners
- Overseeing campaign bookings and Finance
- Overseeing weekly analysis reports for relevant clients as well as quarterly reviews
- Client facing presentations on campaign recommendations and subsequent results
- Presenting in agency pitches
- Management of the search, affiliate, SEO and display planning and buying resource on the account
- Accurate and timely finance administration
- Budget management
- Knowledge of industry research tools TGI.net, Thomson, Comscore
- Knowledge of industry reporting tools Double click, Atlas, Atlas One Point, Google, Yahoo search tools
- MS Office – Powerpoint , Word and Excel