Our client are committed to understanding how to add value to their clients business and investing in brave, media neutral and innovative ways to support this objective for the collective benefit of all parties. It is also our own investment in our people and of their time that will create opportunities for all parties in ways that generate real incremental value.
Our clients vision is to ‘Reinvent the rules of media by only making investment decisions that grow our clients businesses’. By taking this bold step we will bring this vision to life by establishing the true value of media, make all media real time, identify key audience partners for our clients & challenge and develop new commercial models.
Our client is a successful communications agency with some of the biggest and most loved brands in the world as its clients.
The role is to manage the day to day running of their display campaigns with the support of the team. Their responsibility is to deliver best in class executional planning, buying and campaign management.
At its core the purpose of the (Senior) Digital Account Director role is to:
- Create innovative digital strategies and high level plans that translate into profitable buying solutions – go beyond ‘standard display and search’
- Manage and lead client activity to maximise PRF value and income for the company and the client
- Seek to adapt and develop PRF arrangements to create new income opportunities
- Proactively identify business development opportunities (current and new clients) – using network and expert knowledge
- Lead digital pitch planning and content, write and present (digital element of pitch), put pitch follow up actions into practice
- Understand the client’s business and the digital landscape to deliver insight led digital communications advice, strategies and high level plans to clients
- Manage the quality of the teams output and ensure best practice processes are followed
- Be an ambassador for the company, connecting across internal and external networks to help deliver the operating model and build the brand reputations
- Create a commercial mindset in the team culture that delivers financial targets – challenge team to think about incremental revenue, have new idea
What you’ll need:
- Communication across all levels – internal and external
- Numerate and analytical
- Project management
- Commercial – selling value, negotiation, client relationship management skills
- Trusted business advisor
- Strategic thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- People management skills
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary, fantastic flexible benefits scheme and great working environment
- Structured performance development programme
- The chance to take on and manage your own projects from day one
- Opportunity to work alongside and learn from the best in the business