An opportunity to be part of the award winning communications agency with a broad base of top clients! The role is for a Digital Account Manager to work on a Leading Telecoms brand.
- Support the Digital Account Director on the day to day running of the account
- Management and ownership of key digital projects from brief to execution
- Working with central team on strategy development + local digital teams to deliver the central strategy and oversee planning and buying across multiple markets
- Be a key point of contact for the regional client and be able to assist and react quickly and efficiently to any requests
- Monitoring results of campaigns and implement optimisations as required, identifying potential issues and raising them with the Director
- Ensuring effective delivery of reporting as agreed with the client
- Be knowledgeable in the digital space and be able to identify opportunities that are relevant for the client
- Will work closely with broader comms and offline team, ensuring a consistent cross media strategy across all communication
- Assist and mentor junior members of the team
- 3 – 5 years digital experience preferably in an agency environment, working on demanding, high profile brands
- Excellent knowledge of all areas of digital marketing,
- Deliver high quality output both internally and externally based on attention to detail, accuracy and rigour
- Strong time management and delegation skills. Ability to meet tight deadlines consistently.
- Experience in managing members of a team
- Project management experience
- Confident in presenting in front of agency members and clients
- Be proficient in understanding the relationship between digital and other media channels
- Understand the digital creative process and have liaised with production teams in previous roles
- Be technically adept and have worked with TGI, and other digital planning tools.
- Proactive and entrepreneurial spirit – have a desire to make things happen and find solutions
- Be a team player
- Have a real passion for digital media
- Desire to continue to learn and develop within the agency environment