Our client is a media activation company. They believe powerful communication is based on the strength of an idea and acting on it to its full potential. They actively seek to create opportunity at every stage of the media planning & buying cycle, adding synergy, impact and economy. For them, creating opportunities is about finding ways to take advantage of a situation, not be limited by it. This is a philosophy we stand true to for our clients who include the Automotive, Financial, Educational, Tourism, Telecommunication, and Restaurant industries.
The Digital Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and is responsible for managing day-to-day contact and servicing the relationship between client and agency partners. This role is about understanding client requirements and managing the digital support team to deliver results. This includes training and mentoring more junior members of the team. This role reports to the Head of Digital.
Another key area is developing relationships with media owners, suppliers and agency partners.
- Around 4+ years’ experience in digital media;
- Meeting client service requirements;
- Automotive experience is preferable, but not compulsory;
- Planning and Implementation of digital campaigns;
- Managing junior members in the team;
- Ensuring implementation across the agency is in line with best practice;
- Strong understanding of technical aspects of campaign planning, implementation and ROI analysis;
- Writing and presenting of documents.
- A passion for all things digital and technological;
- Good organisational skills;
- Ability to explain concepts without excessive jargon;
- Detail orientated;
- Ability to sell ideas.
- Successful Team work
- Ability to go beyond the call .