The role will support the Ad Operations Manager in dealing with the ad booking process and the set-up and delivery of advertising campaigns by working closely with the digital sales team, taking care of forecasting, optimisation and reporting. Tasks will also include chasing for copy, and managing the receipt, testing and implementation of creative and tags. This role also includes being tasked with day-to-day digital project management of our integrated campaigns. The Integrated campaign can be long term partnerships and often include photo shoots and video production as well as uploading of creatives, and reporting on success.
- Implementation and optimisation of digital display campaign bookings.
- Manage inventory, forecast and optimise delivery levels for campaigns.
- Provide creative specifications to clients, agencies and the sales team.
- Reporting performance to sales team and when required direct to clients and agencies.
- Escalation of issues to management and/or sales team in a timely and relevant manner
- Performs quality assurance checks on ad materials and campaign set up
- Maintain and work with 3rd party ad servers and in-house ad serving system.
- Monitor and optimise campaigns and take the necessary action to bring the delivered impressions to target.
- Build and manage internal relationships with the integrated team, publishing groups and the project management team as well as key clients and agencies.
- Degree level or equivalent.
- 1-2 years advertising operations experience in a digital media environment
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player – support and cover other team members.
- Ability to prioritise workload according to different criteria.
- Meet the demands of a commercial environment and work under pressure.
- Comfortable using their own initiative.
- Knowledge of the digital marketplace
- Strong Excel Skills
- Able to multi-task