We are looking for a Digital Associate Director to work with a team of Account Managers, Planners and Graduates. You will work extremely closely with the Comms planning team.
This role is to direct the account team and take the lead in bringing together paid media disciplines in digital alongside social and mobile. We are looking for someone who can motivate, guide and inspire clients, as well as instilling confidence, providing strategic direction and deliver great creative ideas, way beyond the executional basics.
You will represent the client within the agency. Rather than a whole team, your clients will need to buy into you as an individual as you will lead them completely with regards to digital and the role it should play within their business.
Clients will cover a number of sectors given a breadth of opportunity to the successful candidate. These clients are committed to delivering the best, most creative and interesting work.
Specific skills related to this role:
- A proven track record in delivering creativity and innovation
- Exploring new opportunities in market. Thinking not just about display but instead identifying synergies between different platforms
- Ability to think about idea ideas which are media neutral
- Lead the strategic direction of new platforms and digital opportunities for clients
- Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a digital strategy and integrate within a wider media/communications strategy
- Day to day leadership of the account team and client, and ensuring best in class work is delivered consistently.
- Spotting commercial opportunities while remaining relevant and appropriate for our clients, and selling these in
- Be able to budget forecast and manage client budget as well as supplier deal delivery
- Pitch involvement for both integrated and digital only clients as and when required. Additionally you will proactively seek new business and income opportunities
- To have a fully comprehensive and up to date knowledge of the digital marketplace, plus a good understanding of the media business and the wider the UK economy
- To actively seek business / media knowledge and enhancement through regular consumption of Trade, Business and ‘quality’ National Press
- To be highly regarded by senior media owners, clients and trade journalists (where applicable) and to have developed close relationships with them
- To work collaboratively with other AD’s and Directors across all disciplines and departments and the wider group to ensure the best service and work is delivered to all
- You will oversee best practice process and work flow management within the team and ensure that correct processes are followed.
- You will manage and mentor your teams professional development, carry out their bi-annual Individual Development appraisals, and identify any development or training needs