Working on a extremely prestigious client, this challenge opens up a whole world of opportunities for an experienced and ambitious Digital Network Director.
The Digital Account Manager is responsible for digital operations and innovation across the client brand and this includes leadership through influence and guidance of the account managers. The individual will work overseeing the digital output of the individual markets to ensure the company deliver a consistently high level of digital expertise.
They will also define the path to purchase through integrated consumer journey/ecosystem planning so to create best-in-class digital campaigns and strategies.
Team Culture Every individual in the team must possess the following:
– Impeccable integrity and a sense of personal responsibility and accountability – Interest and enthusiasm in the FMCG category – Excellent client management skills – Strong digital understanding and commitment to integration across disciplines – Collaborative way of working internally and with external agency partners. – Passion for innovative and creative solutions – constantly pushing the envelope to create new and engaging consumer experiences.
- Client – Responsible for all digital media projects for the client
- Ensuring digital marketing fits within overall marketing media mix
- Responsible of overseeing the Account Manager in charge of digital pan-regional media budget for planning, buying, executing and reporting digital campaigns
- Responsible and accountable for the clients EMEA digital business, reporting into the Digital Director and supporting the brand/account leads.
- Leading the development of digital media recommendations, plan rationale, presentations, post campaign analysis.
- Ensure delivery of the clients digital roadmap and support Digital Director wherever needed.
- Support the brand/account leads in creating an annual digital strategy for the clients brands
- Strong understanding of the key challenges facing the client business and leading the sharing/interpretation of these.
- Partnership planning with global media partners
- Forge strong relationships with the client and the central team.
- Maintain a collaborative relationship with all creative agency partners.
- Deliver regular thought pieces on the changing digital landscape
- Develop proactive digital income opportunities; delivering to agreed financial/business goals
- Support and run digital workshops to key clients to educate them on digital media areas
- Ensure work delivered to client is of highest standard; review all key documents/ presentations prior to distribution (particularly those documents produced by junior staff)
- Work closely with the local digital teams to raise the level of digital expertise
- Ensure local markets follow trafficking guidelines to have a consistent reporting through our digital reporting dashboards
- Provide specialist technical advice on subject areas (such as VOD, online video, social, mobile, RTB etc) but also involve and coordinate work across specialist technical teams when required
- Actively manage the account managers per brand, data analyst and executives, providing guidance, mentoring and leadership
- Manage the monthly invoicing/billing cycle of all media projects monitoring that invoicing trackers are constantly updated and resolved by each AM in charge of each project
- Support the business and strategy leads whenever required
- keep the client leads up to date on client status and matters of strategic importance
- Provide specialist advice on subject areas where he/she is confident but works with and pro-actively involves specialist teams as and when required
- Has responsibility for expanding the knowledge base across the team in other integrated areas particularly digital
- May be asked to provide input/content for pitch work from time to time
Skills & Experience
- Essential Skills – International media experience preferred
- Must be sensitive to cultural issues in different countries
- Strong digital media knowledge essential
- Data analytics skills required
- High skill of PowerPoint and Excel
- Solid knowledge of, and experience with, ad-serving and tracking tools such as DoubleClick required
- Understanding of web analytics and tagging solutions such as Google Analytics and GTM preferred
- Understanding of Comscore vCE preferred
- Solid knowledge of media buying tools such as DDS/Media explorer preferred
- Presentation skills: must be able to present to senior level clients and also peers
- Team player
- Self-starter with a hands-on style, attracted to the opportunity to help build and develop a group with a driven and focused belief in the commercial potential for this business
- Strong management skills: ability to manage different individuals and tailor approach to suit needs
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Resilient and handles conflict/adversity well
- Effective under pressure
Company Values & Behaviours
- Acting with freedom
- Deciding with speed
- Keeping it simple Pioneering
- Being constantly curious
- Taking risks to succeed
- Passionate about thought leadership Ambitious
- Going the extra mile
- Eyes on the prize
- Rapid and ruthless focus Responsible
- Taking ownership
- Promoting good citizenship
- Being transparent Consistent
- Collaborating across the network
- Sharing success models
- Being transparent