Our client is Australasia’s leading media company, the largest integrated metropolitan, rural and regional, print and online digital media company in Australasia. It has a number of Australian mastheads as well as regional and community newspapers, financial and consumer magazines, and has 9 radio licenses in Australia.
This role will be responsible for the setup and delivery of digital marketing campaigns programmatically for all Media consisting of Metro News mastheads. As well as driving the Digital Subscriptions model.
Manage the successful setup and delivery of all digital marketing performance campaigns within the contracted activity timeline
Drive traffic to sites and specific sections of the site.
Responsibility for the accurate delivery & pacing of programmatic media spend, ensuring campaigns are consistently delivered within the approved budgets & timelines
- Maintain a working campaign tracker document which highlights the status of all current campaigns.
Reporting & Analytics
Provide reporting, monitoring and optimization of campaigns to ensure performance benchmarks are met
Provide marketing analytical insights to help promote brands.
Deliver insight into the implications of campaign constraints, such as scale, ramp up time, creative used and cost per conversion
- Ensure all campaigns and traffic sources are appropriately tagged for Google Analytics and/or Omniture
- Monitor yield across the network, understanding trends and evaluating revenue impact
- Provide post-campaign analysis to clients for all activity and ensure recommendations are provided.
- Highlight any underperforming campaigns; make adjustments and optimisations to achieve the best results.
- Once launched, continually monitor campaigns in accordance with the details provided in the campaign objective.
- Analyse campaign performance, to determine the best performing, source, creative size and platform.
- Through demand side platforms (DSPs) optimise campaigns; to an effective CPC or CPA.
- Provide continuous communication with stakeholders while managing expectations.
- Build strong relationships with each of the platforms (DSPs, DMPs, Third Parties) and Agencies
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders including but not limited to Sales, Ad Operations, Marketing and Product teams.
- Ensure enquiries are managed quickly and to the satisfaction of the marketing manager.
- Bachelors Degree in IT, Business or Sales and Marketing
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve issues
- High level computer literacy (advanced) in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Desire to work in highly analytical and process driven environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Well developed organisational and time management skills
- Positive orientation to problem solving and demanding environments
- Customer-service oriented and positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communications skills
- Professional manner
- Ability to accept developmental feedback and change behaviour as required
- Ability to deal with change in a dynamic fast paced environment
- 1+ years experience in Ad Operations / Sales role within the Media industry
- Good understanding of Digital Media Industry particularly in Ad serving, trafficking and sales
- Proficiency with ad serving systems (Atlas, 24/7 Real Media, DFP), third-party ad serving tools (Eyeblaster) and Workflow Tools (Solbright) yes
- Demonstrated ability with HTML, Flash and other forms of technical code
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Analytics and Omniture Site Catalyst