Our client is one of the world’s leading media agencies, specialaising in Media Planning and Buying, Accountability and Insights. With a pedigree in TV, print, outdoor and direct, our Client has pioneered return on investment in new media too. So, whether utilising search, social networking or any other digital channel, they provide the same insight and accountability that has come to be expected as part of our Client’s service.
Our client’s network comprises of 4,000+ people working in 100+ offices in around 90 countries and they work with the World’s most prestigious brands!
The successful candidate will lead our digital operation. They will provide strategic leadership, foster teamwork, ensure best in class media execution, and encourage the highest quality digital communications product and client satisfaction.
- Provide intellectual leadership in the area of effective and innovative use of digital communications.
- Drive strategic innovation across all digital platforms, including display, video, search, mobile, social and creative services.
- Direct the development and presentation of strategic digital application, creative, media plans, media buys and analyses.
- Oversee the project management, negotiation, purchase, trading and lead the execution of digital campaigns.
- Nurture and develop the digital capabilities which will enable the company to deliver path-breaking digital innovation and make an invaluable contribution to the client’s business
- Foster a desire to increase knowledge within the digital space, understanding of differences across various markets and how to effectively use digital media across the region
- Member of the management team at the Client across APAC.
- Contribute to delivering Digital objectives across client service, quality control, reputation, industry exposure.
- Active contribution to the creation of the Client’s Digital vision and capacity/desire to help drive it forward and deliver on it.
- Digital evangelist. This role will require someone who can help train and enthuse large numbers of people by developing programmes that will raise the profile/billings of digital.
- Responsibility for the strategic output of Digital ensuring that all plans/proposals/rationales have a strategic approach and are integrated into holistic plans.
- Lead local publishers trading deal discussion while pressuring the industry to drive more innovation
- Thorough understanding of existing research/analytic techniques and knowledge of how to interrogate these.
- Ability to deliver/present strategies convincingly to both internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Actively drive and participate in business development, including new business.
- To continually develop strategic/commercially sound opportunities which will benefit the Client.
- Generate external PR by speaking at conferences, writing award entries.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 8 total year relevant digital media or digital communications experience. Traditional media/eCommerce/Mobile experience a plus but not essential.
- Knowledge and experience of online brand marketing techniques and measurement.
- Applied knowledge of 3rd party adserving, website and tracking and associated technologies a must.
- Strong client management experience on multi-national, complex clients.
- Any nationality.