Our client is one of the biggest media agencies in the country. They are looking for someone to join their team to head up their Paid Social offering.
You will be ultimately responsible for delivery and quality control working across the entire client portfolio. In particular you will be actively involved in the more strategic and flag-ship drinks and technology accounts.
- Develop our paid social media proposition
- Develop operations and processes, from financial to campaign best practices
- Responsible for bringing in new business
- Work with BDs and key leaders in the agency to shape new products
- Maintain and develop our relationships with key social media platforms providers and technology partners
- Represent the agency at key industry events
- Raise the agency’s external profile and thought leadership with articles and POV documents
- Assess and scope out new technology for social media in the market
- Inspire and lead the Paid Social Media team to deliver best in class social media campaigns
- Ensure appraisals take place twice a year for each individual in the Paid Social Media team.
- Foster integration with other biddable channels (Search, RTB, Video).
- Work with your counterparts in other markets to share knowledge and build our global Biddable capabilities.
Who are we looking for?
- You will have very solid (7+ years) experience in digital media, ideally from a media agency or a digital specialist agency. Over the last couple of years you will have specilised in social media, specifically managing large-scale, performance-driven accounts
- You have a genuine passion and interest for digital media; you have a desire to drive innovation and are always up to date on the latest industry developments.
- Experience and confidence to bring a step-change to our paid social team, driving integration with the other departments in the agency.
- Highly numerate and able to work very competently with spreadsheet and data.
- You have a proven track record of delivering results to clients, in particular well-known UK and Global brands.
- You will have led a team of at least 10 people before and are fully versed with line management and its challenges across various levels of experience.
- You will have experience in working across other biddable channels, including Demand Side Platforms, Paid Search, Google Display Network.
- You have very strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze raw data, draw insights and develop actionable recommendations.
- You are an excellent communicator and have a natural ability to build relationships, both internally and externally
- You have excellent presentation skills, and have the ability to influence clients and inspire the team.
- You have a strong work ethic; able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and deliver results. Confidence, determination and drive to succeed are essential.
If this role is something you can see yourself doing send us your CV now!