Generate income and provide insight support for clients and designated communications planning teams.
- Identify opportunities to sell in our Insight research tools into planning teams/clients to drive revenue and reach our set income targets
- Own and manage these bespoke research projects from client debrief to results presentation.
- Identify the correct route of research for any research objective, write proposals, questionnaires, discussion guides, conduct research, and present back to clients.
- Take ownership of relevant Insight & agency initiatives
- Work closely with key teams within the agency such as Strategy and DataScience to ensure progressive collaboration on projects
- Help identify opportunities when SBU’s can work together (e.g. DataScience, Campaign Management, FUSE) to fulfil our client’s objectives and improve our solutions ‘toolkit’
- High involvement in pitch work, working as designated insight pitch leader where necessary
- Represent Insight within in the media research industry at a senior level
- Confident quantitative and qualitative researcher, with excellent knowledge of all research methodologies and application (suitability of different research techniques for different needs).
- Able to pro-actively identify insight needs & opportunities within the agency, and consequently sell in relevant tools and services (to generate income, improve client relationships and strategic communications planning).
- Have excellent understanding and relationship with other SBUs/Omnicom Insight teams, suppliers, external research companies, relevant advertising and media bodies (e.g. IPA) to be able to spot opportunities for collaboration, improve efficiencies & processes, generate income and continually progress our own insight offering.
- Autonomously be able to own and manage all stages of research projects from client briefing, proposal writing, researching to presenting back results.