International Digital Associate Director- £60k- Leading Global Media Agency (Media agency experience is preferable)
My client is looking for an experienced digital specialist to lead and manage their digital team to work across prestigious film and entertainment accounts.
The role involves managing the new media digital planning team (manager & planner) and a digital planner. The digital team will have strategy, digital leadership and planning responsibilities for all divisions for the client.
As digital director you will have 4 core areas to look after-
- People Management & Digital Leadership
- Technical and Operational Skills
My client is looking for someone who will develop & deliver a data driven digital strategy across all of the client’s businesses and markets including investment guidelines and planning approaches for programmatic buying, social, search, video and mobile.
- Work closely with the client and agency teams on trailering and movie title strategy development
- Create test and learn programmes for technology evaluation and engagement measurement to ensure we are maximising return on investment
- Provide a point of view on the integration of data and shared performance on Social, Search & Programmatic to ensure perfect cohesion across all divisions.
- Organise regular communication between local markets as well as working into the wider account team in order to develop and share best practices and capabilities
- Identify best practice digital techniques and tools to support campaigns and optimisation
- Build positive relationships with clients, working in collaboration with senior stakeholders and the client account lead
- Work to deliver against client commitments, with a primary focus on client satisfaction for all areas of digital
- Develop relationships with key partners to drive incremental benefits for the client
- To inspire and advance each market’s understanding and activation across digital platforms working with local agency teams and local client teams where necessary
- To foster and develop knowledge across markets by building strong stakeholder relationships with local teams including client leaders and digital planning teams
- Contribute towards building cross-market digital capabilities
- Share best practice across markets where appropriate
- Train and develop the digital team by delegating tasks appropriate to each level for all roles within the team
- Lead negotiations in collaboration with the client for new & existing partnerships and trading deals
- Manage buying and execution of campaigns across these partnerships & track digital investment versus trading commitments
- Identify relevant digital KPIs, analyse performance, evaluate and benchmark digital performance
- Ensure smooth working processes in order to deliver a timely and accurate service to the business
The role requires an advanced understanding of digital principles, partnerships, mobile, data and analytics for performance management. A need to appreciate how marketing campaigns work cross market and cross media.
It requires a highly motivated, self-starting and self-critical individual to drive a best in class service and practice for the client. It requires paramount leadership skills to effectively consult and support successful client engagements in a challenging landscape of multiple stakeholders across a number of client businesses. Above all it requires a team leader, to galvanise staff to be as successful as they can in the delivery of excellent campaigns and strategies.
Therefore you should…
- Have a genuine enthusiasm for film and entertainment
- Communications professional, with a strong track record on technology assignment
- International and multimarket experience is desirable
- Solid understanding of ad serving and DSP technologies
- Proven delivery of effective digital communications for clients
- Highly numerate and proven analytic skills, ideally supported by appropriate degree level education
- A strong communicator with excellent written & verbal English language skills/grammar
- The ability to effectively and efficiently multi task
- Strong and well attuned interpersonal skills; a force but not forceful
- The ability to challenge clients in a structured and well thought through way
- Lead by example but also a good team player – collaborating with all levels
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Experienced in using key desk research tools such as Comscore, TGINet, Global Web Index etc.