Our client is at the core of everything they do. They believe their agency is only as successful as the people behind the name. Currently, they have an opportunity for an energetic and curious individual who is looking to further their management experience across a range of interesting clients. An ideal Manager will do and try things differently to develop innovative media plans. They will always be looking for innovative and creative ways to improve negotiation strategies to extract greater value from the market.
The IP&I manager is accountable for the implementation of all buying strategies, and they are responsible for the entire buying process across all media channels (TV, print, radio, cinema and outdoor) from booking the plan to post report buying review, ensuring that the core principles of the buying process are being applied.
- Work with the IP&I Director to develop the very best implementation plans.
- Responsible for all campaign updates and the merchandising all elements of the buying to clients -Pre campaign synopsis, final buy, weekly tracker, post analysis and apply any learning’s to future campaigns.
- Accountable for the teams financials; budget control, contract management, account queries and pro-formas.
- Training and development of executives and assistants with support and management of the workload and quality of the team, product, maths, systems and, basic negotiation.
- Responsible for updating their clients benchmarking performance each month in the IP&I meetings (CPMs, Average TARPS, positioning)
- Uses and understand all the Implementation buying tools (Roy Morgan, ETAM, Matrix, MWARE plus others where relevant) and applies the rigour to all media plans.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrates well developed media buying/negotiation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the media marketplace with the use of tools such as Matrix and SMI to demonstrate understanding.
- An appetite and aptitude for analysis that helps to truly understand the market. An ability to analyse trends and data to create negotiation platforms.
- Effectively communicates.
- Developing management skills.
- Demonstrates financial and numerical astuteness.
- Problem solving mentality.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Attention to detail with high levels of accuracy.