|Our ClientA screen-agnostic video advertising technology that works to connect brands with consumers, which achieves this through mathematically-driven data analyses that allow us to target precise consumer segments—at scale—by demographics, psychographics, and behavioral segments. This precise targeting permits advertisers to extract increased value from every media impression, and allows our content partners to monetize their audience more effectively. Headquartered in the US with offices also in London, Pairs, Madrid, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo.
Media Operations Analyst is responsible for maintaining the optimal balance of supply and operating income, providing critical analysis to optimize out Client’s profit. Media Operations provides analyses and insights that are grounded in data to demonstrate what is successful for publisher partners as well as for our Client’s business, viewing the network ecosystem objectively and holistically, and helping to deliver self-service tools that empower the Publisher Services teams. Leveraging this expertise, Media Operations ensures legal and financial compliance, along with scalable technical integrations, strong partner relationships, and quality of supply sources.
The Media Operations Specialist will work closely across several departments – primarily Publisher Services, Product and Operations – to drive optimal balance of supply and operating income. The Media Operations Specialist will oversee new publisher integrations, monitor publisher activity and make strategic recommendations to the Publisher Services team. The right candidate will work to research and understand publisher and client needs, effectively collecting, analyzing and presenting information. The Media Operations Specialist supports all Audience Engine clients in on-boarding, analysis, troubleshooting and training on all aspects of the platform, from managed-service to self-service.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Lead technical account management, acting as first point of contact for media partners for troubleshooting and ongoing optimisation;
- Monitor and optimize KPIs (publisher fill rates, revenue, etc.) by demand partner and region;
- Lead publisher and placement setup, configuration, testing, and internal/external signoff,
- Monitor and ensure consistency in the integration process, by working closely with both Commercial and Technical teams, participate in weekly meetings with both, and ensure transparent communication;
- Lead end to end integration of media partners;
- Lead initial platform training for the media partner;
- Drive consistency across media integrations: quality assurance and auditing, integration types, whitelists, passback /non-guaranteed, formats, etc;
- Develop integration process to ensure maximum efficiency and client satisfaction;
- Lead responses to ad hoc queries from internal and external clients;
- Lead platform release notifications and training to publisher partners as appropriate;
- Define, monitor and ensure delivery of SLAs to media partners;
- Lead both regular and ad hoc insight generation and education for media partners in order to maximize revenue;
- Ensure that we extract and deliver maximum value from the team’s portfolio of media partners;
- Work cross-functionally with the Publisher Services team to identify revenue opportunities within current active publisher portfolio;
- For VMM partners, lead and standardize all platform communication and external training processes to create consistency and professionalism;
- For VMM and private marketplace partners, lead feedback to Product on the media platform, contribute to enhancement requirements and new feature testing;
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases / SQL and Excel, including writing queries
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication and client relationship skills.
- Ability to own work flow, relationships and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to respond to frequent demands of multiple internal and external customers.
- Ability to articulate technical / complex points to non-technical individuals.
- 3 – 4 years of experience within the online media or technology solutions space.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- BA/BS degree.