- Manage the delivery of both web and mobile network campaigns each month in international markets on the Client
- Operate multiple ad servers (Double Click premium & 3rd party tech platforms) to deliver campaign and network delivery.
- Have a detailed understanding of the clients’s inventory in international markets
- Understand who the key tier 2 demand partners are, the key buying metrics (cpm/ cpc/ cpa) and optimise accordingly.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key clients (Ad exchanges/ Ad Networks and SSPs) in different markets.
- Work internally to help sales/ business development teams to strategically grow spend in International markets.
- Campaign Management
- Develop your expertise of ad serving across two market leading ad servers
- Accurately setup campaigns monitoring the delivery (pricing, delivery, priority, pacing, frequency)
- Daily inventory and availability analysis
- Work with clients to ensure that our client getting the maximum return on our inventory.
- Manage ad server discrepancies
- Liaise with clients regularly to resolve queries,
- Communicate and consider optimisation recommendations with clients.
- Consult with clients on future spend and trends communicating monthly targets.
Reporting and Optimisation
- Maintain internal traffic/ financial/ client databases for all International markets.
- Managing daily delivery in key markets
- Produce monthly reports for senior management
Develop and manage internal relationships.
- To work alongside ad ops team
- Work closely with the sales team to develop their knowledge of the international markets
- Take an active role internally to brainstorm and problem solve.
- Manage your campaigns holistically across the site by considering the demand requirements of campaigns managed by others.
- Liaise with the finance/ dev and tech teams.