Fantastic PHP Developer role at an exciting and vibrant social media marketing company.
You will be responsible for maintaining, modifying and enhancing the platform focusing on the Symfony2 backend .
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Be part of the team designing the core systems
- Enhance the site by creating new functionality with Symfony2
- Collaborate with the core team on defect tracking and trouble shooting
- Analyse requirements and provide accurate and detailed work estimates
- 4+ years experience with PHP 5
- Experience in using Symfony2 framework
- Full-stack developer – must be able to handle everything from writing HTML/CSS to writing SQL queries.
- Understand design patterns and how to apply them
- Experience working with MVC frameworks
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Comfortable working in a command line linux environment
- Working knowledge of GIT including branching, merging, git flow etc.
- Experience working with MongoDB