Our Client is a thriving international media network.
In this role, you will be a key part of the team that delivers performance and brand campaigns for the above clients.
- Responsible for assisting an Account Director and overseeing a Snr Exec and Exec in constructing media advertising campaigns across a range of media channels including TV, Print, Radio, OOH and digital
- Helping prepare and manage the Planning and buying performance led campaigns for a range of clients
- Develop relationships with your clients, ensuring you understand their business needs and media objectives
- Challenge your clients with new ideas and using the wider agency resources to work with the AD to prepare thought-leadership proactive sessions
- Providing a point of escalation when team are liaising and negotiating with Media Owners to ensure the best deals are sought and the best quality of campaigns delivered
- Liaison with our network agencies in other countries.
- Wider support to the rest of the team and the client contacts
Skills and Experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed person who is interested in developing their media career further and to gain experience at one of the UK’s most dynamic media agencies.
- Given the nature and ambition of these clients, the ideal candidate should have had experience with working on Performance led clients and campaigns, as well as having a passion for developing dynamic brand strategies. Previous experience of Digital planning/buying is required for this role
- The candidate should be organised and have a natural curiosity and will be instrumental in growing these accounts globally and exporting best practice.
- Working to deadlines and being effective under pressure is also key. You’ll need strong admin skills and good attention to detail as well as being numerate and accurate. You should be proficient in the use of Excel and PowerPoint.
- You’ll need to show evidence of the ability to build and maintain strong and effective relationships with media owners and clients.
- The ability to work strongly both within a team and on your own is essential, and excellent written and verbal communication skills are paramount. Good presentation skills are required for this role.
- As this role entails management of two juniors, the successful candidate will need to display experience of people management also