The world’s largest audience buying company. Through its proprietary platform, our client offers advertisers a single, comprehensive resource from which to reach and engage with global audiences across the universe of digital media. Our client does this for its agency partners and has a presence in 26 countries across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Latin America.
We are looking for Manager to join the Programmatic Trading team for APAC. You will lead a team and report into the Associate Director of the team. The Programmatic Trading team at the heart of all our Client’s activity, and is pivotal to the success of each campaign that is executed. The team works closely with all other teams within our Client’s business from Engagement and Analytics to Data and Product. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, a dedicated individual who thrives on challenges.
You will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, and extremely dedicated coworkers and clients whom are all passionate about digital media. Our client’s work environment is inviting. Opinions and ideas are highly encouraged, and everyone has a voice at the company. We are always open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of the company.
You will engage with our clients in professional and social settings, build relationships and define solutions that meet and exceed expectations for every initiative. This is a position with a wealth of opportunities for growth professionally and personally.
We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact. You must believe as well.
- Lead a team to work with multiple local market teams across the region to manage their programmatic campaigns across display and mobile
- Manage and oversee the end to end process from brief through to set up, tagging and optimization to ensure report metrics are fully captured
- Strategize and execute campaigns on our platform and ensure optimal delivery and performance
- Analyze data from ad serving providers like MediaMind, Doubleclick, Mediaplex as well as conversion tracking to map the complete consumer journey
- Navigate through our existing proprietary audience data to identify relevant audience segments to target, and work closely with in-house audience data and analytics team to identify and develop new audience segments
- Ensure that your team is aligned and operating in the same standardized manner and following all regional and global processes
- Share weekly updates with local markets as well as provide in-depth campaign insights and optimization recommendations for campaign improvement
- Monitor trends, and uncover and track innovative thinking and ideas from across the industry
- Become a trusted advisor and expert within the programmatic trading field
- Roll out test and learn initiatives to drive learnings and better campaign performance
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior members of the team
- Take an active role in developing broader programmatic strategic recommendations and best practices that can be applied across the whole region
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- 3-5 years professional experience with digital media preferably within a media agency
- Hands on experience and knowledge in programmatic trading
- Deep understanding of DSPs/SSPs, RTB, ad exchanges, DMPs, audience targeting
- Experience in campaign implementation, optimization and reporting, experience with response driven/demand generation campaigns
- Experience in managing and dealing with multi-markets across APAC
- Understanding of the digital media ecosystem and technology including ad tagging and site analytics
- Knowledge and passion for digital marketing: digital display, digital branding, digital direct response, SEM, video & mobile
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment – harvest vast amounts of information, news, data, and research and distill the most important/relevant information for your agency team and their clients.
- More importantly – a hunger to learn more