The Client is looking for an exceptional candidate to provide a wide range of Sales and Solutions support to the UK based sales team (London office). This is a full-time position and an exciting opportunity to join a company acknowledged as an innovator in the digital media space. It is an opportunity to work closely with other highly motivated employees in an extremely fast-paced environment.
The candidate for this position must be extremely organized and detail oriented. Great communication skills and a customer-service attitude are a must. Highly professional qualities, such as being proactive and organized, yet comfortable dealing with last-minute changes, in an ever-changing environment are also required. A positive attitude and bright personality are a plus; as the ability to champion and get excited about sales performance with an appreciation for digital marketing is a core requirement.
Duties will include supporting members of the Sales and Solutions teams with various administrative and client facing work: interfacing with various tools; campaign reporting; industry research; organizing breakfasts/lunch & learns; working on special Sales and Solutions ad-hoc projects and with an understanding the role’s contribution leads to optimal client service.
- Stay within all relevant departmental policies & procedures at all times
- Fulfill administrative work for members of the Sales department including travel, schedules, expense reports, mailings, etc.
- Coordinate with Sales on administrative preparatory work for sales calls
- Organize sales related events such as breakfasts and lunch & learns
- Input and update sales information through Salesforce on an as needed basis
- Collect case studies or creative examples for Sales and Solutions teams as requested
- Conduct market research and competitive ad tracking as requested, using tools such as Ad Database and Magazine Radar
- Assist Solutions Planning team with media plans from pulling pricing and inventory information to updating client provided media plan templates and spec sheets
- Timely processing of client facing weekly, mid- and post-campaign reports for Solutions
- Process client insertion orders to the appropriate internal parties
- Events planning and coordination for sales events
- Degree highly preferred
- 2 years prior experience as a sales assistant or administrative assistant, highly preferred
- Prior experience working in a start-up or sales environment a plus
- Good excel skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Keynote, Google).
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Friendly and outgoing with a great client service attitude
- Proactive individual at anticipating needs and changing demand