Looking for someone with paid search experience, to work as an Operational Search Manager at a leading mobile agency.
- You will be responsible for the day to day running of our search accounts, proactively working to build and increase revenue and be the corner stone in all of our search activity.
- Working with a search strategist, you will have the opportunity to lead our search business and build a sustainable offering for our company.
- You will be leading and helping to implement new initiatives and offerings that will be first to market, differentiating from our competitors and leading the drive for us to be a global leader in mobile advertising.
- A minimum of 2 years of paid search experience
- Knowledge of analytics and the application of this into results
- Strong excel skills with the ability to analyse data and spot trends easily
- Knowledge of Google Adwords/Yahoo/MSN is a minimum
- Strong campaign experience from either a client side or agency side role
- Ability to talk to clients about the campaigns in a simplistic way
- Google certification and knowledge of other products such as GDN, local and other products are a must
- Tracking knowledge and how Ad-servers and third parties work
- Presentation skills are advantageous
- PPC focused role