Our Client are revolutionising the way advertisers connect with their target audiences online. The suite of targeting capabilities, name brand publisher network and consumer data advantage enable us to reach the desired audience in a quality environment.
About the team
The Senior Account Manager sits within the sales team and reports into the Head of Account Management.
The Senior Account Management role involves effective management and control of strategically important advertiser/ agency relationships on our clients network, from campaign set-up through to reporting and insightful analysis of online advertising campaigns. They will be expected to manage their book of clients to convert existing business into repeat business and continually strive for up sell opportunities maximising revenue from existing clients.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Understanding of client objectives and translation of this to relevant departments
- Monitoring campaign performance and initiating ongoing program optimisation and feedback/reporting in order to actively achieve upweights and rebookings
- Responsible for maintaining existing revenue across their team and encouraging growth
- Work with other internal teams to provide advertisers with the best possible solutions. Understand all network opportunities and limitations and the translation of these to all other members of the team as well as to clients in order to meet and exceed client expectations
- Understand and utilise available advanced statistics to gain understanding of performance and the application of these learning’s. Communicate detailed, relevant and accurate insights based on campaign learnings to influence campaign strategy/set- up. Sharing these learnings as and when relevant to the rest of the department
- Involved with developing strategic clients and longer term strategies across their team.
- Developing and building in-depth client relationships
- Attending client meetings
- Work with the sales team to achieve and exceed target
Skills and Experience
- Have a ‘Can do’ attitude demonstrating enthusiasm for the online market and willingness to fill any knowledge gaps
- Know how to access relevant market information
- Have an outgoing and self motivated approach to work, colleagues and clients
- Have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and those working around you
- Strong analytical & presentation skills, confident communicator both verbally and in writing
- Know how to turn raw data into presentable documents
- Be able to manage your time effectively
- Have the ability to master all internal interfaces and systems and have the ability to teach others when needed
- Have the ability to effectively motivate your team towards company goals
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to negotiate and network effectively
- Computer Skills
- Master all internal interfaces and systems
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Education and/or Experience
- Education to degree level, a related field would be desirable
- A comprehensive understanding of the media marketplace and how it relates to advertisers and their objectives.
- A proven track record in Account Management or customer service experience preferably within the media marketplace ideally with a digital background.
- Experience in management/mentoring employees