Senior Account Manager, Direct
Our Client is a world leader in digital marketing.
They help brands enhance their connections with consumers and unleash their digital sales performance through cutting edge technology and decades of experience.
Department and work environment
Our Client delivers display advertising solutions for internationally recognised blue chip brands. Three things power our pioneering approach to digital marketing:
- Their publisher network: Built with a focus on quality, our publisher network reaches 100% of UK internet users.
- Their proprietary technology: Enables brands to identify and reach individuals in real-time, connecting brands to the right consumers in the most cost effective way possible whether that’s through our own display network, exchanges or DSP.
- Experts who deliver: Their teams include some of the most knowledgeable in the industry, offering insight and consultation to clients on how best to structure an online marketing campaign.
What’s the office like to work in?
As a digital company the office is young and incredibly vibrant. They pride ourselves on working hard and being the best in the industry but with over 250 people across the European offices it’s a fun place to work and develop a career.
|Purpose of the Job
||As a Senior Account Manager, Direct your primary responsibility will be to manage campaign delivery, hit client KPIs and provide the best possible service.
||Day to day you’ll work alongside sales representatives responding to briefs, devise delivery and optimisation strategies and keep clients abreast of performance. Ensuring the smooth running of all activity and generating detailed reports highlighting success.
You will report directly to the Head of Operations, UK and build relationships with the wider business including the Agency and Direct sales teams. The Direct Operations team is in its infancy and you’ll be required to aid the development of best practice, share knowledge and support junior members. Championing its success whenever possible. Operations is at the heart of the company and the successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of display advertising, including video, rich media and mobile. We pride ourselves on being an entrepreneurial environment, enabling team members to continually develop their skills.
- Tracking – Evaluate client’s tracking needs.
- Campaign Management – Manage campaigns across multiple real-time platforms. Ensure KPIs are met. Generate concise reports offering real insight.
- Communication – Nurture client relationships. Working with the client and sales team, you’ll be responsible for keeping all parties up to date.
- Problem Solving – Work on your own initiative, alongside clients and the wider operations team to ensure any issues that arise are dealt with efficiently.
- Organic Growth – Maximise ongoing revenues and repeat business. Work with the sales team to proactively pitch new opportunities and encourage growth and rebooking.
- Process Management – Enhance existing processes to aid Sales and Operations by understanding all business functions and maximising efficiencies.
- Campaign Administration – Adherence to best practices, ensuring correct tracking on all platforms.
- Reporting – Produce timely and comprehensive reporting for the senior management team.
Experience, qualifications and skills
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical mindset and an aptitude for problem solving.
- Entrepreneurial and commercially aware.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Client servicing skills.
- An experienced online advertising professional with a proven track record in the Ad Operations function of an Agency Trading Desk/DSP/Ad Network.
- Minimum of three years CPA, CPM and CPC trafficking and campaign management experience.
- A real understanding of the online advertising eco-system including:
- 3rd Party Data
- Content Verification
- Rich Media
- Experience with advertiser side ad-serving.
- Used to a fast paced start up environment.
- Proven track record of working internationally.
- Other European language e.g. German and/or French.