|Title||Senior Creative Services Manager|
|Categories||Creative, Digital Marketing|
|Salary||up to 40k|
Senior Creative Services Manager
REPORTS TO: Head of Creative Services
TOPLINE JOB REVIEW: To assist the Board with achieving creative excellence and financial goals within the creative department, to support the creative teams to produce quality creative products and to help with achieving company revenue targets through the maintenance of effective administration systems, purchasing and people management.
REQUIRED BEHAVIOURS AND COMPETENCIES
· Communication – listens well instead of reacting fast
· Impact – amazing amount of important work, delivers on commitments
· Judgement – makes wise decision despite ambiguity
· Selflessness – seeks what is best for the company and colleagues first
· In conjunction with CD/DCD/GH, analyse briefs including budgetary, timing and design constraints and plan response, including use of outside suppliers where necessary.
· With creative heads and Head of Creative Services take responsibility for the workflow of the creative department.
· In conjunction with Head of creative Services be aware of monthly forecasts. To work with the Head of Creative Services and understand financial systems. Chase all invoicing required in order to hit monthly targets
· Ensure all projects scheduled have a budget attached and are managed to ensure time and budget efficiency.
· Maintain and update all financial, freelance and suppliers records. Along with Head of Creative Services ensure profitability of department including all freelance costs
· Demonstrate a good understanding of design, digital and production processes
· To contribute to and be present for all relevant appraisals.
· Negotiate competitive rates for contracts and procurement of all external resources.
· With creative heads, take responsibility for projecting future staffing needs.
· Ensure and increase company profitability and efficiency.
· Assist with the induction of new staff.
· Help co-ordinate programmes for keeping staff informed of new production processes or industry changes, including seminars, exhibitions and internal/external training.
· Maintain close contact with HR on any staff policies/issues, adhering with company and legal requirements.
· Demonstrate a full working knowledge of the company accounts system.
· Ensure that you and your team are aware of the status of all projects, ensure deadlines are met and liaise with appropriate personnel should problems arise.
· Ensure briefs are supplied in advance of briefing, check content, budgets and deadlines and ensure the Group Head or Team leader agrees with the required actions.
· Review costs of projects to ensure budgets are not being exceeded without approval.
· Work closely with Toast and ensure payment for all work is completed in order to hit all monthly targets.
· Provide updates, budgets and timing plans as necessary to ensure all personnel involved are fully up-to-date, including monthly productivity analysis.
· To ensure the CD and DCD are kept informed of all ATL, New Biz and Pitch projects.
· Ensure that licenses and copyrights are agreed, reviewed and documented.