Our client is the global market leader in digital and diversified media solutions.
The Senior Data Analyst is responsible for the delivery, management and application of digital advertising data for the client’s top 22 countries; including but not limited to: display, social, and rich media. This role will be supported by an Account Executive.
- Oversee the compilation and delivery of weekly network data activity.
- QA data and cross check reports against different quantitative data sources, discuss and resolve any inconsistencies with local markets.
- Work with IT department to create solutions to help automate and optimise the reporting processes.
- Visualise data, create models and help lead client target/objective setting discussions at both a global and local level
- Help reconcile global and local client targets against delivered media activity to determine remuneration.
- Identify critical KPI’s from large and complex data sets and be able to articulate those in client meetings.
- Troubleshoot any data inaccuracies with all relevant stakeholders both internally and externally
Skills and Experience
- Ability to help turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong communications skills.
- Fluency with Tableau.
- Basic IT skills.
- Preferably educated to degree level.
- Highly numerate with experience working with considerable volumes of data.
- International experience preferred.
- Highly proficient in Excel including macros, vlookup and Powerpivot.
- Proficient in Doubleclick, Google Adwords and data visualisation software including Tableau.
- Experience of Web analytics software including Omniture preferable.