BACKGROUND TO THE ROLE
This individual will be responsible for working heavily within 3rd Party Ad Serving programs. The Senior Trafficker will assist in the creation and management of traffic workflow processes and will be key the training and development of the Campaign Management team within the company. They will also be tasked with improving the workflow process from initial briefing to campaign completion
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as an expert on ad-serving solutions to assist the media team in managing client relationships.
- Train and manage campaign management assistants and account teams on appropriate systems and processes.
- Help to develop/maintain quality control procedures for implementation of tracking processes with 3rd party ad servers and clients
- Work closely with account teams to understand media plan and create accurate traffic instructions for sites/third party ad server and technical specs for creative and production teams.
- Serve as a key point of contact for third party ad servers
- Supervise communications with media, creative, production, and sites to ensure necessary timelines are in place, and work to meet deadlines.
- Understand different technologies in use, and work with sites to ensure acceptance and appropriate lead time.
- Create and maintain schedule for delivering campaign reports.
- Liaise with web developers and clients to ensure that Tracking code is correctly implemented on their pages.
- QA tagging and understand how each tag works.
- Client contact for all tagging requirements. The role will include presenting to clients and internal teams within the agency
QUALITIES & EXPERIENCE
- 2 years + 3rd Party Ad Serving experience in Doubleclick DART for Advertisers and/or Atlas DMT, as well as with rich media vendors such as Eyeblaster, Dart Rich Media.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel.
- Must have great communication skills and be confident in presenting in a way which is understandable to those less technically minded
- Must possess a passion for problem solving, an eye for detail, patience and the ability to multitask.
- Applicants with past experience in interactive media agency preferred.
- Will have proven experience in training and managing others within the overall team