|Our ClientA screen-agnostic video advertising technology that works to connect brands with consumers, which achieves this through mathematically-driven data analyses that allow us to target precise consumer segments—at scale—by demographics, psychographics, and behavioral segments. This precise targeting permits advertisers to extract increased value from every media impression, and allows our content partners to monetize their audience more effectively. Headquartered in the US with offices also in London, Pairs, Madrid, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo.
The Senior Platform Operations Manager is responsible for working with an internal Sales team to have a solid understanding of client needs of the agency group you oversee. They will also exploit external resources to gain a more rounded view of the book of business they oversee to design and deliver compelling interactive media campaigns that achieve client objectives and leverage our Client’s expertise in interactive video advertising.
The right candidate will work to research and understand client needs and requirements, and use the Company’s analytical tools to design campaigns that meet and exceed client objectives.
The Senior Platform Operations Manager will gain an excellent understanding of our Client’s optimization and adserving platform in order to execute and oversee the launch and successful delivery of these campaigns.
In addition, the Senior Platform Operations Manager will work with our Publisher Services teams to devise monthly media buying plans around demand landscape (managed, booked and in pipeline) and manage inventory supply and demand balance on a daily basis across APAC.
The Senior Platform Operations Manager is typically working in conjunction with the Sales organization, with large brand name clients, and is substantially responsible for the success of clients through effective campaign management, providing analysis and product suggestions/roll out which contributes to retention of these clients; possess a good understanding of their clients and what drives their sales strategy
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Work with Senior Management, Operations and Sales Staff to develop effective analytically-driven online advertising campaigns for prospective deals;
- Oversee the optimisation and delivery of an agency group or multiple agency groups; Manage a book of advertisers to meet both client and Company objectives, and work in tandem with Sales staff to recommend opportunities for growth;
- Use proprietary tools to complete projects related to team’s goals of optimizing campaign performance and contribution;
- Use established and ad hoc tools to manage inventory supply and demand;
- Serve as the expert of our Client’s proprietary tools, develop and lead training sessions and respond to ad hoc queries from external clients; Mentor and support the development of external users whilst also teaching them best practices. Lead training sessions.
- A leader in contributing to the design, development, extension and enhancement of proprietary delivery tools;
- Research and lead projects in association with Technology, New Product Development, and within the Operations group; Proactive in seeking improvement in these areas ensuring that projects are completed in a timely manner
- A thought leader in contributing to Business Intelligence development for use across the company
- Lead testing and feeding back on performance of new releases, making improvement recommendations and troubleshooting issues to find solutions
- Contribute to the development of junior members of the team; proactive in sharing learnings and enhancing understanding across the team and wider business where appropriate including running training sessions
- Identify needs for new processes and workflows as the BU you oversee grows; work with management to socialise and implement such changes.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and abilities;
- Strong communication and client relationship skills;
- Proficiency in ‘read-only’ SQL;
- Ability to maintain own work flow, relationships, and deadlines in a fast-paced and fickle environment;
- An excellent understanding of the wider internet advertising space;
- Analytical focus;
- Proclivity for initiative and leadership.
- General understanding / interest of the internet advertising space.
- Team player who works well in a collaborative work environment.
- Talent for developing creative solutions and a desire to contribute to the success of an overall organization.
- Ability to excel and adapt to changing circumstances in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal);
- Proclivity for initiative and leadership;
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and respond to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external).
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field or demonstrated strength in such disciplines;
- 4-5+ years of experience within the online advertising space.