Our Client combines massive reach, proprietary technology, and industry-leading research to ensure advertisers achieve campaign goals. As the largest and most trust video network in the industry, top advertisers choose Our Client to reach target audiences in a brand-safe and completely transparent environment.
- Report to and work with the Director, Media & Publisher Development to manage a publisher account list, resolving concerns, and making outbound requests to publishers and mobile developers, to further our clients strategic initiatives.
- Manage a team to execute on goals and projects as they relate to publisher development
- Work Strategically with internal teams to assess inventory needs
- Execute on current strategies. as defined by you, to achieve key company goals
- Work cross functionally to pull in resource as needed.
- Assist in the contacts process (document comparisons, versions controls, trafficking changes to Legal and prospect, etc.)
- Work closely with ad ops, sales and tech teams to help drive the business overall goals.
- Identify emerging market trends and translate
- Execute key reports for the company and help the company to utilize metrics to make informed decisions
- BA/BS or equivalent required
- High level of experience (4+years) in business development, partner management, strategic account management, and/or client-facing product management with an internet or search company.
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and show an ability to get things done
- Demonstrate success achieving quarterly quotas and goals
- Metrics focused, including solid history of revenue building successes and excellent negotiation and analytical skills across contractual, technical and financial areas
- High level of comfort escalating and presenting key deal issues to senior management
- Strong Communications and presentations skills and ability to act as the face of the client to the publisher
- Strong understand of and interest in the impact of internet technologies on consumption of media across the EMEA
- Willingness and desire to be a key individual contributor and strong team player