Job Title Senior Sales Executive
Reports to GM, JAPAC
Based at Sydney
Over achieve revenue objectives for Australian sales territory.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Exceed sales quotas & KPIs by via direct and agency sales channels
- Develop quarterly plans to manage sales quota
- Work closely with client delivery director to build strong commercial and technical proposition for each opportunity
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Build qualified pipeline to ensure individual and company revenue targets are achieved
- Formulate relevant proposals, sales decks and other collateral (i.e. case studies)
- Keep prospect and customer information up to date in salesforce.com
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to GM JAPAC
- Plan and engage in co-operative marketing events with clients and agency partners
- Work closely with other key functions in the business, such as marketing, product development, client delivery and engineering
- Exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Travel for in-person meetings with clients and agencies.
- Travel within JAPAC region will be required from time to time
Desirable skills and Qualifications
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, and selling strategic solutions to enterprise clients.
- Strong experience presenting and proposing solutions with C-level decision makers
- Experience of working in entrepreneurial environment within technology, digital media or SaaS sales.
- A self disciplined person who is organised and able to work with minimal supervision
- A pro-active and can-do attitude with strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong sales presentation skills with very good inter-personal relationship skills
- Sound knowledge of Australian marketplace from a vertical and digital perspective
- Ability to work within a multi-functional team and collaborate to deliver complicated technical solution.
- Demonstrated consistent and sustained sales results at a senior level.
- Track record of establishing and maintaining relationships at the C level in Australia
- Strong experience of delivering performance marketing solutions to large enterprises
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and make key decisions to achieve business outcomes